Custom Search

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Same ol' same ol'. Every day the same. Class, study, lunch, class, study, supper, study. It seems as though it will never stop. The only reprieve I have to look forward to is the weekends, and even then I'll end up doing more of the homework that is due for Monday. I could use a nice, relaxing, 3 month vacation to a beach, any beach as long as it's saltwater; preferrably Australia.

I have decided that I am going to use my business degree to become a pirate of Lake Michigan. I heard from a reliable source that the pirating business is picking back up rather quickly, so I immediatly got to work building my ship. I hired all of the best lumber jacks and promised them an equal share of the plunder I gain. I feel as though this could be a flawless plan.

In other news, Watchmen comes out on March 6. I am quite looking forward to this. If it is half as good as the trailer shows, I'll probably leave the theater with a dry mouth and 2 of my hands plastered to my cheeks, all the while bearing a look of astonishment on my face. Though I am excited about this movie, I have no clue what it's about. I know that there are super heroes involved and there's probably some bad guys, but other than that, I know nothing. If anyone would happen to posess the graphic novel and would not mind loaning it to me for a period of time, that would be quite splendid!

It has been brought to my attention that, despite the recent rumors, Indiana is a very flat state. I have been informed by an anonymous informant that I must reside elsewhere. Somewhere more beautiful, mountainous, fresh-aired, and containing less amish. This means I need to be West. The only problem I would have with living in the mountains is the cold. I've never liked the cold and don't really plan on liking it any time soon. But I guess if it meant that I'd be housed in the mountains, I could look past this issue.

Final Thoughts: American Football is dumb, Michael Phelps is still awesome, and walking on frozen lakes is one of the best things ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment