Custom Search

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

David

I have decided that because the rest of the world is moving on to the EnV 2, I should also start heading that way. As reliable as my Chocolate is (laden with sarcasm) sometimes I wish that it just did not exist. And by sometimes, I mean always.

As of recent, my roommate David made a venture to the Verizon store where he made the purchase of one of the sacred EnV 2. Upon his return, we decided that he not only stole Zach's birthday, facebook quote, and taste in good music; but also his phone. The only thing he has left going for him is a fashionable sense of clothing and a sense of vocabulary and grammar that leaves all others in the dust. He also owns a macbook.

This evening, David and I plan to partake in a journey to the local Guitar Centre; and by local, I mean an hour away in Fort Wayne. After we return home safely, we shall then begin the ceremony of coloring with Tara. This should play out to be quite the eventful evening.

Due to the lack of a good webcam, the video blogs on http://www.youtube.com/shooter21489 have been temporaroly postponed, though I have just asked permission to use David's mac, and he said that it would be ok to use his.

One final note: David and I have started a band (again) and we now have Kesed playing the drums and Zach has unwillingly volunteered to sing. We need but only a name and we shall be set to play in a concert near you.

No comments:

Post a Comment