Custom Search

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Jonas Brothers

Business Law paper: Complete
CCT Paper: Complete
Weekend: Commencing

Here comes Chad!

After a long night of writing my CCT paper, I'm going to treat myself to some texting, a blog, and spending the night in Timmy's room. I think that I'll find it amusing.

In other news... not much has been happening. My glasses are slightly bent, I have a stock market project that I'm working on with Brady Rhodes, and the weekend is upon me.

Also, today, Friday, February 6, is "Jonas Brothers Suck" day. So show your un-appreciation of them by any means possible! I'm not going to instigate anything so that if something illegal happens, I'm not liable. Rest assured though, I will be playing my part.

I'm seriously at a loss for information right now. All this paper writing and what not of this past week has really taken it out of me. I need a weekend really bad. So I guess this is goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment